I help families challenged by ADHD develop effective strategies for building solid relationships so that they can enjoy loving homes.
I offer one-on-one coaching services.
As your coach:
1. I promise to create a safe place for you to be honest and vulnerable.
2. I will empower you to explore your family relationship patterns and expectations objectively and with increased awareness.
3. I will share, with your permission, the wisdom I have gained from my personal family relationship experiences both as an adult with ADHD and as a parent of children with ADHD.
4. I will ask powerful thought-provoking questions to help you increase your awareness of what you really want and who you want to be.
5. I will be an effective listener intent on understanding what you are saying without judgment.
6. I will use my intuition and curiosity to better understand what you value and long for.
7. I will acknowledge you by pointing out qualities that have helped you accomplish something important.
8. I will encourage you to be accountable for action steps that will be taken.
9. I will be bold and challenge you often in order to move you forward and deepen the learning.
Coaching is typically done through phone calls of approximately 45 minutes each. Our partnership is structured by three weekly phone calls a month. I am available to you between sessions via email or short phone calls. As a coach, I promise to be a partner in supporting you in determining and creating the best life for you and your family. I will use state-of-the-art coaching techniques to help support the actions you will take to determine and achieve your goals. I would ask that if you are benefiting from our sessions together, please let others know about my services.